Saturday, April 11, 2020

Seeing...

my land, my critters, my fences, my buildings, is all there for me from my perch. As I looked out today a beaver came to us. Bouncing around in the pasture and then up the trail my skis, and my horses and the deer use. It was amazing. The beaver animal totem signifies that the beaver people are an industrious lot. They like the notion of teamwork because it makes work easier. They love the idea of close family relationships. Also, they encourage each other in the sense of hard work. The pond is across the street and down the way a bit. I wondered about the sighting, then I knew to check the totem and that I was being encouraged. Use you vision, your sightings, your intuition, then check the totem. The Earth Mother speaks and to those who watch, listen and learn, the lessons are now all being seen/scene. Happy Ishtar, the sun is here and the day promises teamwork and family, two of my favorite sites/sights to see.

No comments: