Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Libra Full Moon Harmony is the calling

Balance, justice, and humanitarian effort are all included. It is so necessary, to use all the leverage you can to set this in to motion. I grew up in a house of conflict, and lots of drama. I learned to navigate that in a way that few knew. I went backwards first. I turned to my family of my origin, in my dreams, in my meditations and in my heart. I asked questions, and went on many journeys to find the data I needed to restore harmony in my own life. I got as long look at a lot of history. Mine and humanity's. I knew where I came in, and how long I have been involved with the Earth story. I even came back for now, as did my daughters. We know we are old, and we know we are part of the new earth. A future looms before us, with a story untold. Harmony, is a key need for us to thrive
. This full moon dumps gallons of that awareness on us. Stand and receive that knowledge. Put away anything that blocks that flow. YOU are worth it, and we all need one another now. Namaste'

No comments: