Saturday, April 4, 2020

Share the KISS.....

Keep it simple, silly! I don't like the word stupid, it gives people a chance use it not to be accountable, it is an excuse, not a reason. This time is for reasoning. There are 12 angles that I teach in the wellness world. I start with 3 when you see me. Sometimes I add one or two more. The longer you employ me the more I offer. If you have taken classes, you know more. If you traveled with me, more still. If you became my friend, I told you almost everything. I am that open book person. It is the reasoning, the willingness to be accountable and of service. It is that simple. If you are in the light, and love what you do, how you act, the way you look, you are simply part of the solution. Being balanced, agreeing to disagree, finding fortune not fault in all we do here. All those are a simple way to be of service. You do not have to be religious, or self sacrificing, or rich or famous. You need to be you, simply YOU, and then you can share the KISS of life and love and family. Keep it simple silly, we are going to get through this and I will be there at the JUBILEE! With a big kiss for everyone.

No comments: