Monday, December 17, 2012

HOPELESSLY HOPEFUL

That is what I have been accused of. I do know that it is true. My nature is to keep on believing even when I am shown that there is nothing left to believe in. Fooled or not?? I have experienced the gamut of people in my life and the drama they create to get my attention from light to dark, happy to sad, funny to angry and of course loving to hateful. Regardless of how low the light becomes, I for some reason can till see it. I think the hardest is the lack. Lack of love, caring, communication, affection, compassion - those are the hard ones. So as we transition toward our future after the 12-21 I ask that all those things be added unto me in a way that they become the first way I act in every situation. Loving, caring, communicating, affecting, all with compassion and putting this first will now be my mantra now forever. The only way to change something is to change yourself. So I start with me. Namaste' find the light inside of yourself, it is there I promise!

No comments: