Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Withdraw now any connection to stress or drama

We feed our adrenals with our willingness to engage drama, whether we watch it or instigate it. It is the fire that fuels seperation. It is the belief that somehow something is wrong, when in truth there is no such thing as wrong. Our reality is our own choice, attracted to us by our beliefs and our words. Yesterday I heard loud words of seperation and withdrew from them completely. I know that to engage in any way is to perpetuate the drama that is not mine. After the event my friend called and said I had clicked on my phone (when I thought I had actually just shut it off) and she heard the whole thing. Wow! To have a bystander without knowing it was amazing and yet, we have bystanders watching and listening to our every word and deed and simply forget it. Giant Angels and Guardians and Ancestors are constantly watching us and yet we act as though we are not going to get caught. So in an effort to move forward to our new reality of the 12-21-2012 withdraw now. Anything, anyone, any place that causes you stress, illness, frustration, will not serve you in the new paradigm. The linkage and hook-up are YOURS, that is the freewill gift we have to take responsibility for. So for the new world - I choose LOVE, LIGHT, LAUGHTER, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, HORSES AND COMMUNITY SACRED AND HONORED and cherished in every way! Happy Birthday to me and all of us now! NAMASTE' DR. SU

No comments: