Sunday, December 2, 2012

watching my family grow

As I grow up and grow older it becomes more interesting daily, the watching my family grow. I was always watching them, grandparents and siblings, I asked a million questions and provoked alot of things. I saw amazing choices being made, not all of them right or happy or helpful. It fascinated me. I saw success and failure and I saw alot of fear. I saw prejudice and anger and abuse too. I was floored by that. I see less and less of them now as they are mostly gone, but the lessons I learned will never go away. I try to not have an opinion about how someone acts or speaks, I just leave them alone if they are hurtful or negative. They know where I am and can find me if they want to. We spoke at Thanksgiving about the Belt OF PUNISHMENT, used on a child. I said nothing, but observed the fear, the sadness and the loss that choice created. It was an act that destroyed trust, physical abuse always does that, so does mental and spiritual abuse. Watch your family - see how they are with the choices they make, help them grow by not being abusive, simply let them decide for themselves how it is going to turn out. Love, not approval is necessary now. The shift is now, allow it to flow freely fueled by only love. I love you all.

No comments: