Friday, December 7, 2012

Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski wins over cancer

I had lunch with one of my heroes last spring in Dallas. We spoke of the media and the law and big pharma. He was fighting bravely like I had done. We spoke of why we do this. He said to leave with the miracle of his work and live rich on some island somewhere was not who he was. He said he loved America and her people and was willing to hunker down and see it through. He asked my lawyer's name in case he was needed him to help, Pat Tierney is an amazing attorney with a real gift for the law. Both of these men are rare gems in a world of chaos and truth spinning. So here's to two that I know for sure have a very special place waiting for them in heaven - but that is NOT for a very very long time. In the meantime keep up the amazing effort you two! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: