Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stargates creating the rainbow bridge home

William Henry showed the rainbow humans who have achieved ascension in his talk today. From text, art and myth the message is repeated over and over, the same only different as human's commonly do. For many years I have used a downloaded mantra to start my day and as time has marched on the more rainbows I get on my land and in my life.
The question was asked can I create my own portal, or stargate, or rainbow bridge, or do I have to go to someone else's. I explained that my mantra opens my stargate right at home as often as I need it and here is that mantra. I am a being of violet fire I am the purity God desires. repeat 3 X I will to will THY will. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, radiant white and the light of GOLD, up from my feet, down through my head, wrapped in my golden cloak,standing with all of the Angels and Archangels, doing my work for God and the Heavens. Amen. Please share this with anyone interested in Ascension, it is our turn now, the time has finally arrived and the MORE THE MERRIER! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: