Friday, December 14, 2012

DONE

I have traveled the world for each of the triple dates to be present and set a mark for energy to bring itself into position here, like a lightening rod stuck deep into the ground. From the top of Silbury Hill in England to the top of Machu Pichu in Peru, every triple date has called me somewhere and I WENT. It is now done. I am relieved of my duty now. I knew it was my contract and I love being commited, and now it is over. Last year in Chichenitza my vibration got so light it was photographed that way. Look at that blog picture. This time with those who work with the Stars and the Rainbow Bridge to Ascension there is simply relief. So in honour of all of those who have followed their heart and done their work for the Highest Good of All, I say thank you, well done and Godspeed. Namaste' Dr. Su

2 comments:

bungee05 said...

Hi Stringer,
made for some fascinating reading. Looks as if you are into metaphysics. I too am but not as intense as you

bungee05 said...

great read
fannekhan mylot