Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's day

The hardest job I truly loved the best!! When we look at the celebration of this time - we see our Mother's as our road on to this planet. They are the ones who commune with us nine months before breath and then after for a very long time. They are our road to us, shielding us and nurturing us until we can become the shield and nurturer. It is an endless cycle and most mothers love it. To feel the power of pregnancy and birth is amazing, to watch a child develop into their own being - awesome and daunting. Kids mirror us to us and sometimes when we see ourself in them we reel! Earth is about evolution not perfection, I evolve in the shared relationship to my girls every day. They show me - me, and in that I get to know them even better. So in honor of the job and the lifetime of events and evolution I say thank you mothers all. We are special and deserve to celebrate with our families and friends!! Those who have not mothered in the physical form often mother in other ways - here's to YOU TOO. Thank you all for your love of children and the beauty and joy it brings to our world. MOMs rock!!!

No comments: