Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nothing here is random

ALL IS IN PERFECT ORDER HONOR THAT. Do you see the signs? Do you know what they mean? Do you wish you were in alignment with your soul purpose? If you still feel like a victim to random accidents and choices and tangents and diviations then you are not focused on you. Your purpose is to grow and learn and come to the full real-ization of you. Are you proud of your self, the look, the behavior, the production? Are you with others the way you want them to be with you?? Look at that and make the needed shifts in your own choices NOW. I have gone it alone a long long time, even my cars were not made for more than two people and that was a space taken up by my dogs. So really I had to go it alone. I chose it, I chose people who honored that for me and reminded me that for now that was my life. I knew soon that would end and I kept on keeping on. Yesterday I bought a four door!! First one in this millenium, making space in my car and life for others now. Fun how it shows up when we are ready. You are ready. Be present in your life and with others. Be exactly want you want to receive. Nothing less will do now. Take nothing you can not return in full easily. You are not random nor are you disabled any longer. The lessons are chosen the losses complete, the peace and freedom from remembering and communing with self and others the gift. Be the gift, I am.

No comments: