Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I BELIEVE FOR EVERY DROP OF RAIN THAT FALLS A FLOWER GROWS

How about you?? What do you believe?? Is your belief system the product of someone else's or is it from your own heart?? There are bombarding ideas here, media does it, school does, church does it and family and friends do it too. The real lesson here it to listen to all the data and then with your gift of discernment decide which if any apply to you. Hopelessly hopeful, that is the view that some have of me, I love that. I am not only a faithful and steadfast character, I am joyfully hopeful in all my endeavors. It makes it so much more fun. I see with the cell the spark of life. I know if nurtured it can produce any thing at all - but it is chosen by the producer. Does rain turn into flowers - yes as a matter of fact it does, physics shows us how. There is an energy now moving through the masses with a wake up call attached. It is to remind you that you are in your own reality and no one has the reins that you did not hand them to. Take them back - drive your own wagon and hitch to a star - that 's what I did and the ride is remarkable.

No comments: