Sunday, May 6, 2012

ARE YOU A PRIORITY OR SIMPLY A CONVENIENCE???

i HAVE GIVEN THIS A LOT OF THOUGHT AND I REALZIE THAT TO MY OWN WAY OF THINKING I NEED TO BE MORE CLEAR. I CHOOSE MY RANK DAILY AND THAT IS MY JOB AND OBLIGATION. I NEED TO FOCUS ON THIS. To be a priority to myself I need to put in the right order all the parts of my day and my use of that day. Have you waited for someone to call or get back to you?? Are you the last to know or go?? Do you think that works for you or are you ready to play nice with the nice people?? After working my tail off for the past three days in Salt Lake City I need to prioritize myself again. Hot bath, good food, a walk with the animals and acoustic sunrise on the radio, that is the best Sunday AM ever!! That being said - move yourself up on the list, wait for no one now. Those who are morphing will be there automatically and those who are not will simply disappear now. yOU HAVE YOU AND THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS, IT ALWAYS WAS, SOON WE WILL ALL HAVE ONE ANOTHER TOO. CELEBRATE ONENESS!

No comments: