Monday, May 7, 2012

in spire en courage

I thought about what I do best and over and over I am told that I inspire people in my appointments with them. As I share the view I have from my life and experiences - it inspires others to follow the same road. Then I continue with encouragment. Look at those two words, A Spire is a tower to Higher knowledge - a communicator really. And well, courage is what it takes to live on this planet. We have all chosen to come here, and staying and being happy and helpful and finding peace takes courage every day. We are bombarded with negative thoughts and ideas that mold us and shape us, media and drugs and other's opinions all take a toll on us. Today in my offering - I will be a inspiration to those who seek what I know for sure and have first hand knowledge of. I will encourage those who like me need a boost of confidence and a push toward lightness. I will do this for those who ask and I will receive it in return. Today - find one person to encourage or inspire - a child will be so delighted they will squeal with joy, a grown up may act differently but watch their aura - it will warm up. I encourage you all to find your health and your footing. I have shared much about teeth and health and I beg you to learn more and get back what was taken from you. Your mouth is the fuse box of your body - bad tooth or root canal or toxic filling and the LIGHTS go out in that department - each tooth has it's own job - far bigger than your mouth - connected to all the other parts of you. Call us for a tooth chart - you can see for yourself. 1-800-801-0922 - will will email it to you for free. Inspire and encourage two great ways to spend the day!!

No comments: