Saturday, May 26, 2012

bigger and bigger

As the day wore on I realized that I am the one the only one who makes me happy or sad or a part of the whole. I can align with like minded people and love my life or endure other challenges and keep on trying to upgrade. Fooey!!! Enough of that. I am worthy of love and respect and friendship and yes even love from a partner. These are the end times and that end is here and who I am to think I don't deserve an ending too. In response to all that is good and right and in respect and balance let's celebrate our triumphs. We are an amazing group of beings, deserving and capable of so much, get it on everyone and let's create the world we have only dreamed of until now, health, wealth and happiness - remember we are what we see our selves to be - bigger and better and now the very best! Watch us grow from here!! Bigger and bigger and now free from the smallness of the past!!!!!

No comments: