Friday, December 2, 2011

Waiting for someone to give you the go ahead????

Our world population has waited for, paid for and knuckled under to the opinions of others for a very long time. We were not taught to count on our own knowing, our own feelings and our own counsel. Meditation was not taught by any church I attended. It seemed as though I sat through lecture after lecture on the subject of how wrong and bad we were and how we needed them to save us in some way. Abuses piled up under the cover of supposed power, self proclaimed salvation distributors. Putting their opinion above ours and insisting that we all buy into it.

I couldn't do it. After many beatings at home and time spent with the principal at school I just gave up and partied. Who could measure up anyway??? It never counted that what I felt was right for me or certainly it was never good enough for them. My ex husband said my new way of health care and mysticism had to stop and ganged up on me with supposed friends and family. When they had sufficiently opinioned me to death they partied on as if they victorious. I remember thinking at that very moment I would not ever be persecuted again, enough was enough.

After the drama I made my escape, out from under the fears and opinions of those who didn't care about what I wanted only what they wanted. I had daughters to take care of and that was all that mattered. I even put myself second to them. I know now that is not how to parent in balance, but it was the best I could do at the time.

Years later there is still the opinions of those who tried to control me. Now I simply have no relationship to them or those thoughts any longer. They are still around but what they do and say only hurts them, not me. When I see them I forgive them their fears and pray for their safe passage to where ever it is they choose to go.

Peace and freedom come from within. Go there. Look inside your own heart and be still. It is a wonderful magical place and it is where all of you originate from. There are no secrets there, no lies and nothing wrong. It is the blueprint keeper of who and how you are and will reveal to you the mysteries you seek. It is not in the opinions of others.

No comments: