Monday, December 12, 2011

Look within

My friend reminded me of my song, he said you have always had a song, singing it where ever you could, not really caring who heard, just needing to sing. I talk the same way. That used to cause trouble for me, my truth, you see, is extra-ordinary. Super delicious and animated. I have had 4 eclipses in my sign this year, changing me once again. Forgetting my song is not an option, not speaking my truth is not an option either.

Looking within and reading the underlying energy of the soul is where we should all look now. Skipping the details of the day to day, and the relationships and hardships that occur in that reality and super focusing on the authentic self is the best place to start.

I was delivered on Dec. 20 in 1957 on a snowflake in the 2:19 hour of the morning in Hudson, Wisconsin. That is where my story begins. I love this world, the animals, the kids and nature herself are my favorites. Laughing, running and jumping for joy, or riding a pair of skis or a magnificent horse the proper order of the day!! I know healthy is the only way to live and that is why I practice Naturopathy. I know happy is the only way to live too and that is why I practice Faith, Hope and Love. I was born under the Spica Star, so was Jesus. I love that parallel. Although his life here was challenging it resulted in Ascension and Glory, so that is something to tell stories about. The other stuff needs to be forgotten and left to the past.

In beginning again fresh and new, find your authentic self first, check your natal chart and match it in comparison to others in your life, any good astrologer can do that for you. I can. Twenty five bucks for a chart of either kind. Makes a super gift for someone in transition, knowing the truth about your inner workings helps a lot.
Then use your real self, the one you know the best but may have forgotten and begin again. Coaching helps, life or health or fitness or career, what ever you need, find a coach to cheer you on and keep you moving forward. We use horses to mirror to us - us, and use their gift in coaching, it is extra-ordinary. Set up a session with me and see how you like it!!

No comments: