Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday number 54, the end of a cycle 9

I love math, not the kind I sat through in school, the kind the Universe uses to help us along the way. Astrology is huge math, numerology is specific math, piano is one of my favorite maths. I look at each day mathematically. Today is my 54th birthday, a nine day. Meaning that the cycle is ended and I have begun a year now of new beginnings and fresh starts. WOW, to begin fresh at my age is so exciting! Sometimes I hear that youth is wasted on the young, I think that youth should follow us all the days of our lives!

In honor of my youth, my daughter Carly said in her card to me "Mom, you're classy and sassy and still kickin' ass-y". I love that, it is true. I am still youthful and full of life and now that the hard part is over and faith and hope and the love of all has kept me here and upright it's time to celebrate this place and everything about it.

I have stopped looking back, that part is over. I won. In every part of my life I won the battles I came to fight. Only about me. Others still have their own to finish. I stopped the newspaper and the TV and Radio news, since it hurts us with negativity. I cleaned the amalgam from my mouth and body and stopped with the chemicals of drugs and other so called foods. The minerals I put in are in balance as is the food and water. I find the sun every day and the fresh air that fills me with energy. I still play - alot, I sing out loud like I always have and I am currently looking for a dance partner. That should be fun too.

In honor of your and my birthdays, look at your math, astrologically and numerologically, it helps that the Creator is so organized and has put this there to help us. Then celebrate where ever you are at, the present is a GIFT!! Enjoy it I am. Namaste' Dr.

No comments: