Thursday, December 29, 2011

Persuasion

Perhaps I can persuade you to do or be better. I think that is how people see me in my work, as persuasive. I have been told that many times, even my stepfather said I was persuasive as a kid, always getting my way. Not needing to strong arm anyone ever, simply persuade you to try. I like that, it is an art. It allows choice without judgment, it opens options in a positive enticing sort of way. It is radiant energy, flowing a stream of thought outward and making it delicious.

My client yesterday said I was a pleasure to spend time with, and that I had persuaded her to believe she was nearly perfect in every way. SHE WAS TO ME. I told her so, and the time we spent together was productive and she left with an air of optimism. HUH? Isn't that what a doctor should do??? Sharing our knowledge, or experiences to persuade you to do or feel better. HUH? Is that what is going on out there or are you feeling fearful or trapped or doomed? It is time to set a higher mark for those we trust for healing or education. If you are feeling enticed to improve - keep on, if you are feeling doomed or belittled or left out or not worthy, find a new school, a new teacher, a new doctor or a new leader. We are all worthy of love and growth and learning that puts a smile on our face and allows the knowing to do or be better. Start shopping now, they are out there. Let the others go away now.

It is your choice. Good luck and Godspeed, Dr. Su

No comments: