Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feel only for the peace you seek and allow the others to find their own way

I have met a lot of worriers lately. All I have to say is simply that worrying does not one bit of good ever! Faith in the big picture, even when you are too close to see it, is how I never worry, ever.

I believe. Period. It is all good. Period. It will all work together for the highest good of all. Period. Hopelessly hopeful is how I am described.

I do that in health, finances, relationships and any thing else out there that might potentially offer the opportunity to worry.

Let go of what you are worrying about, really just let go. When the Universe closes a door once and for all, lots of windows simply fly open!!!

If it bugs you, release it, sell it, give it away, walk away or just say no thanks not interested. That is how I handle worry, no thanks, not interested! There is so much to celebrate, my birthday, my family, my work and my blessings - not to mention Christmas and 2012!! WOW, How lucky can we get????? I don't know but I am sure ready to find out! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: