Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Are we waiting to feel special?

I have many friends now who are alone in this lifetime. Living alone, sleeping alone, walking through life alone. They have forgotten what it feels like to be special to someone. It hurts, a lot. Feelings of separation and unworthiness hurt our health, our energy and our outlook. This is very difficult to change when it sinks in so deeply. We do silly things to get attention, we behave in ways we would not normally think are OK. Putting ourself out there so to speak for the world to take pot shots at us, accepting crumbs instead of the cake itself.

What can we do now to remedy this situation? The only way I see out of this is to begin by treating another that special way you want to be treated. Simple. That will create the energy that attracts the same stuff back at you!

Yesterday was my birthday, and so many of my friends and family treated me like gold. Special treats, visits, phone calls and facebook wishes all made my day magical. There was one person that I wanted to be in that mix, I waited all day for that special card or call or invite, nothing came and I went to bed very sad. I forgot about all the good wishes and wonderful people in the light of that one person. How does that happen? I believe it is a lack of worthiness that puts us in that sad place.

So I dreamt. In my dream I felt the love I look for each day. It was young and energetic and fresh and I even thought, oh my, how can I be so lucky!! For me that is the solution, dream of your desire - then put it into this world on paper, in song and believe it with all your heart to be a DREAM COME TRUE. I will give it a go and let you know the result. You are all so so special and worthy, never forget that!!

No comments: