Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Put out there what it is you wish to receive

Many of you and me too, have waited for that knight in shining armor, savior, bail out, hand out, leg up, etc.,for any or all of those things. To receive these you must first endeavor to put them out there.

What you do and say will be added back unto you times 1000. How does that work? It is the echo of your soul. You are constantly sending messages into the abyss with noise and fervor, thoughts, words and deeds, and then when it comes back around, you feel the smack of it, right in the back of your head.

Are you then surprised by what is delivered????

Are you the one who bails out or legs up another, it can be done in so many forms. A kind word, a helpful gesture, a respectful nod or even an anonymous gift are all of those things we seek. Paying it forward is real, sending out messages of hope and support are real. Giving the day the love it deserves especially to those the most challenged and the most challenging.

Many years ago I loved to party, I did it to be a part of something. One day a woman said to me "I can always tell when you are a little tipsy, because you tell everyone how much they mean to you and how much you love them". WOW, I didn't even notice that anyone was noticing. To hear those words made me smile and warmed my heart. What I was putting out there, came back to me as she hugged me and smiled and said "I just love you".

GOLD, that was gold to me and a lesson I never forgot. I try to tell those in my life that I value them, and find one good thing to say about their work or their look or their presence. In return I get valued. Now that is worth a million bucks isn't it???

No comments: