Sunday, December 5, 2010

FEAST OR FAST?

Relationships with people have always puzzled me, especially my own. I never knew when enough was enough. To honor the journey and education of another it is sometimes more self loving to let it go then it is to push or demand change. The only changes anyone can make are changes in themselves, we can not nor should we try to change another. I have watched addictions to behaviors suck the life out of many people in my life and it is very difficult to watch them die. To wish and pray from the sideline is the only medicine that we have that helps us too. Interfering just creates conflict and makes the journey and lessons longer and more intense.

Where there is love there need not be suffering, but to get to love, the suffering from the choices of the self must be examined and forgiven and released. Archangel Gabriel teaches the resurrection lesson, since there is no death of the spirit only the journey, then can I die to self and human pain and be reborn in light and love and remain human? That is the challenge.

I have seen cancer claim and cancer teach. The lesson is simply that things are out of control and I only I must take control again by clearing the erratic behaviors from my life, my emotions and my body. Some are willing, some would rather go home. Both choices are righteous, we must honor those choices and the people who make them, not punish them with our ideas and suggestions, especially since most of us come from a place of fear and frustration. Simply say this "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND WILL SUPPORT YOU IN EVERY WAY I CAN AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT".

I see auras and angels and guardians and grandfathers, if you knew how closely you were being attended to you would be braver and stronger and more willing, but we close our eyes and our hearts. My friend's son died and I see him from time to time, but my friend never does and the lonliness hurts him. Open your eyes!! Open your hearts!! They are all here with us now, reminding us that we still have a shot at doing this thing right. You are never alone.

The squeaky wheel and all that, well the grease is self and love and putting yourself back where you love being. No one here can hurt you, you allow the lesson, if the lesson is not yours to learn you would not have attracted it into your world.

Just for today find the place and people you love, if they are gone from your life say you are sorry for that and want them close again. If you can find the place where you deserve that, then deserve it well, if your world is still upside down then error on the side of light. Let as much light into your heart and mind and actions as you can, dance and behave and sing and love as if the Creator and all the Angels are watching YOU ...ONLY YOU!!! Surprise yourself with your willingness to be a magical creature in another's life, even a stranger. Don't be afraid anymore now.

It's Christmas, we were gifted with grace and it's free, be graceful to yourself and everyone around you. Let it flow from you like a royal robe, let your words come from your lips as golden gifts!! Compliment someone, tell a funny story or just sing or hum out loud (IN TUNE PLEASE). You get one shot at this, do it NOW!!

Then do it again tomorrow!! I love you all and everything will be all right, I know that for sure, it's a promise made to us and I believe it. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: