Monday, December 20, 2010

ALLOW YOURSELF NOW

In honor of the magic of tonight, simply allow yourself. You are your own authority, you always were, somehow we gave authority to others in our life. I remember as a kid I couldn't wait to be the boss of me, now that I am I think I get better at it daily. I am a non-boss kind of boss in life, I expect alot from those in my world.
I tell you once, and then I will answer questions, because there are no dumb questions, but I know to only answer one time. From there it is your responsibility. I tape all first sessions with me since I answer a lot of questions in that first meeting. I expect people to use that as a resource, some do, some don't. I have authority over no one's choices.

So today, my birthday, honor your own authority!! Take it back from those who took it from you. Be clear, be direct and be your own boss in every aspect of your life. Ask questions and take notes if you need to, this is your time to allow yourself full energy and full power. This eclipse will BRING IT HOME TO YOU!!

No comments: