Monday, December 27, 2010

Am I Dead or do I just feel like it?? by Fred Hughes

This tell all book has validated my work here in every way. This man has exposed with the truth of study, experience and first hand knowledge, the horrible health issues associated to ORAL PATHOLOGY.

Twenty years ago Dr. Tom Lile insisted that I learn all the EAV techniques necessary to assist humans in health crisis associated with the mouth and teeth and the materials and issues involved. I was not a very eager student. I was up to my armpits in the study of Naturopathy, raising two little girls and struggling with my own recovery from mercury poisoning. Yet he kept on me. I am not easily bullied but when the truth is right there for me to see I know what I need to do. AND I DID IT.

I have assisted thousands of clients in their quest for understanding and health. The huge problems relating to the mouth and the dental shortcomings of most current dentists is the crux of a massive health crisis. I have seen miracle after miracle for those willing to do the work and get their mouths cleaned up. I have seen cancers disappear, auto immune diseases disappear, sight return, the ability to walk return, mental health come back to a place of harmony and it goes on and on. I have also seen what happens when the mouth is poisoned with mercury, when metals are mixed and currents start shocking the body. I have also witnessed the horror of dead bone turning to mush and poisoning the body with infection causing body to react with heart attacks and strokes, high cholesterol and fibrogen filled blood. Root canals that have destroyed the health of people without a nerve in tact to warn them of the danger. BUT my worst nightmare is in knowing that a pregnant woman dumps 33% of her toxic load into her fetus during gestation. The legacy of toxicity is passed on through this connection and children suffer and suffer.

Call our office and get this book and read it and give to others to read too.
It's time we work together to create a wave of healing that changes the face of American Health. I am so grateful that this man had the courage to write this book, support him please and Mr. Dowling for all the effort and the love they share for the afflicted. 1-800-801-0922. Namaste' Dr. Su

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mother,

who, tho generally healthy at 80, had an issue w/ periodontal disease. She got it cleaned up and the depth of the pockets are receding, due to her diligence with better hygiene.

She sent me this link and I am interested. Thank you for sharing. Do you know of Dr Hulda Clark's books? The Cure For All Diseases and The Cure For Aids, The Cure For Cancer, etc? Has info you may be interested in studying--- the role of the relationship of parasites and toxic chemicals in modern life/ products.

Unknown said...

I joined this website to comment and will sonsider starting a blog. Thx! :)