Saturday, December 4, 2010

BIRTHDAYS

I have always been a birthday nut, my mom gave me that. Big parties, special breakfasts and beautiful homemade cakes too. Even as an adult I would get any early morning happy birthday song over the phone. I do the same for my girls.

As I grew I knew that my Birth Day was more then a party day. As I learned about the details of me, my natal chart information from my Sagittarius Zodiac sign helped me clarify my own uniqueness and learn to accept it. I wish I had known these specifics a long long time ago. I made sure my daughters had their charts when they were young.

Many of us compare ourselves to others and that creates stress. Being who we are as very detailed individuals is key to our self love. You can have us do your Natal Chart for you or as gift for someone else this month for 20 bucks! It is usually about 30 pages of information! I think they make really great Christmas gifts, because people love to learn about themselves.

My former husband once said had he read my Natal Chart first, he would have never married me, now let me say, I wish he would have read it too, it would have saved a lot of heart ache and time and money. I am who and how I am, and that's the truth. I love being me, I don't want to be anyone else. I used to look around and wish I could be more like others, now I know that this plan and Creator's divine design is the best and I love it.

If you would like the natal chart for you or someone else, we need the birthdate, time and place and legal name at the time of birth. We will e mail your chart to you the same day!! Call the office 715-426-7350 and we'll deliver!!

Happy Holidays and Birthdays!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: