Friday, December 24, 2010

remember the legend

A long time ago two visitors came to me in the night and said it's time to wake up. That was 1988. They scared me a little. My dogs were silent in their presence but barked wildly after they left. My husband slept through the whole meeting, even while the dogs barked afterwards. They told me I had requested the wake up call before I came here and that I said, no matter what, find me and remind me, for I may forget in the darkness of Earth my mission. I had. I had forgotten.

The pain of separation in the world here kills the dreams of many of us. We feel weird, left out, misunderstood, we even go to extremes to try to fit in. We sometimes get so tired we want to die and at least forget, and that leads to choices and behaviors that impair us and make things worse.

I started a rather abrupt awakening after that and stripped away much of what I had accumulated in an effort to find the gold underneath. I went through a process of illness, sadness, anger and fear that permeated many aspects of my life. BUT I NEVER LOST HOPE!!!

I have two very powerful gifts one is my voice, I can persuade anyone. The other is my vision, I see auras and everyone is exposed to me in every way, inside and out.

My daughter has the same gift and my other daughter has gifts that are different. I knew when they came they came to help me and this world. They knew I felt alone here.
In their worlds now I know they still work hard at being who they are. Luckily we have each other to hold on to. That's what family is for, unconditional love!! Many have deserted that and feel very alone here.

Many of us are awakened now, many are stirring and some will never get it. It doesn't matter anymore. It's about you now. The legend of self and the uncovering of your golden heritage is the next step. Look into you own eyes, if you can't see it yet we are here to help you. The suffering must stop now. No more poison or manipulation, become your own authority, then find the voices that harmonize with yours and unite as ONE. The birth of the Christed Human Jesus is a great time to recall this design. He called us brothers and sisters, isn't that good enough?

In celebration of Christmas and all it means to Earth, stand in the light of that star being who came that day, become the star brother or sister he knows you are.
I know you are all heavenly beings and I love that!! So Merry Christmas star babies, may all your dreams of health, prosperity and love everlasting some true now!!!

Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: