Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bring it!!

If you didn't care, you wouldn't care. If it weren't a part of your matrix, you would not be interested in any way at all.

I don't do war, don't ever even consider the horrors of another's choice, I don't choose it, ever. I don't vote, haven't ever found a votable candidate. I choose to wait. I don't ever get sick anymore either. I used to to. I think it was a part of my matrix, in that it was a good way to get my mom's attention. She cared then. I don't have a mom any longer and since then, I don't get sick. I don't need to.

We can choose every single thing in this free will world of ours. We even choose by not choosing. STANDING BY AND DOING NOTHING IS A CHOICE, NOT SPEAKING UP IS ALSO A CHOICE. You don't get to choose for anyone else here. They do. If you try with your opinions, you are taking away their power. I have had my power taken and I have given it away too. I choose not to ever do that again. I will make a choice, a decision, and stick by it with all of my heart. That is where I want all my decisions to come from now and forevermore. MY HEART. My choice needs to make MY HEART sing, not anyone else's, ever. If indeed it does, that' a BONUS. Something to celebrate.

So BRING IT now, choices, so I can practice using my heart now. Not to be decided by anyone else's heart, mine. If we meet in our hearts together, imagine how awesome those decisions and choices will become.

Don't bully me and I won't bully you. CHOICES now from the place of heart, for the most benevolent outcome for all in peace and hope and inspiration, that's my wish for me. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: