Monday, June 14, 2021

Mary Marry??Merry

Girls day for the Grandmothers. Shopping, breakfast and then a long chat about merry, merry, Mary. Marry again ever??? My friend is a Nurse, and an awesome caretaker of kids and critters. Single like me, and said she chose never to remarry. I laughed and said, never say never. I brought out the wedding dress I have in my closet, never worn, but often thought of. AND here she is, in all her beauty, laughing out loud, singing the songs she loves and changing her field of energy to reconsider choices made in life. We get to do that with this timing. The astrological opportunities are abundant now. Finding alignment with those allowances you have in your life. DO not underestimate your worth, live in the moment that makes you shine, and find the friends that shine with you. Merry Mary and Sandy, who just got remarried, are worthy. Even as Grandmothers, we are still beautiful and this photo proves it. Thanks ladies, we all need to marry the life that we love and are proud of, and the people who make us shine deserve to share our lives with us. WHAT FUN!!

No comments: