Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A faint shadowy trace

The ghost of our existence is just that energy. Wispy, grey, easily moved by air, mostly words do that as the airs/errors are called into view. I see the energy, I know what it projects. Sometimes it foretells it's own future. Other times IT is living it's future in the jail it created here on Earth. Jails are of many makings. Hospitals, isolation wards, drugs,jobs, marriages, diseases, nursing homes, all can be applied to the jail definition. Less, lack and loss in a life here creates that terrain, that JAIL, that houses a ghost. It is the least little bit of life left yet clingy to our world. If you are ghosting your life with the feelings of less, lack or loss, light YOUR fire and burn off that fog, that smog, that gollom energy. It takes sunshine, it takes smiles, and laughter. You can do it with hard work and focus, and you can rise above it, with your vision of allow, align and appreciate. I like my vision, the ghosts worry about what I see, and yet I still get those chances to say goodbye to them as they leave our world. SO to/too/two all the whispers of what might have been, from the ghosts who have crossed my path, but what never appeared in real life or real love of life here
, see you on another sunny day!

No comments: