Sunday, June 13, 2021

What color is fear?

BRIGHT orange, in the first signs. Add yellow if the ego gets triggered or red if the roots are severed. The disease will follow. Diabetes, obesity, jaundice, HIV, HEP C, emotional imbalances, wetting when and where ever, day or night, right on the floor, and the list continues from their/they're/there. I rescued a dog again, I do that from time to time. His eyes were flaming red. I knew his roots had been severed, and he was still in that place. I know what I see is real, so in real life I do the organic healing that it takes to balance the situation. I am in the fourth decade of that work as a Naturopathic Physician. People do this too, bloodshot eyes are fearful eyes. So those balanced I's/eyes that make our life sweet and easy and loved! Take care of I's/EYES!!! The top of the eye is energized by the Liver, the bottom the Kidneys. Bags, circles, droopy lids, loss of eyebrows, redlines in the white, and so the list continies to reveal YOU to ME, but more importantly to YOU. Start drinking cherry/lemonade, homemade organic and simgle ingredient. Lemons, cherry juice, and a little honey! Every day you deserve the medicine that food offers, this is a good start! HERE's to calling back the whites of the eyes we love to see! Fear is the opposite of love, love is the creative force of all that is, YOU choose.

No comments: