Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A sense of PRIVILEGE

Earth is an invitation, an opportunity, a real privilege to experience. If you were chosen to receive the invite, you already on some level knew that this is your chance to experience the extraordinary. When the spirit embodies with the first breath of birth, that story begins. That being has 9 months to lock in or check back out. Those who determine to stay begin the story of their life, their tales/tails run deep, like the roots of the tree they choose to represent their experience in the rings they produce every year. I chose the White Pine as a young woman. I went to the north to learn from her. I put one here on the ranch, and I have watched her grow and spread her beauty. SHe represents forgiveness, as all pine does, the white is the crowning glory of all colors being included and reflected outward in the spirit of forgiveness. The other day I added a tree to my land, a MAPLE TREE! She is sweet and makes the best syrup, filled with mineral that adds strength to the body. As a child I did not like that syrup, it was too sweet for my taste. NOW it is time for that sweetness to be cherished and nourishing. I will share that sweetness with my grandson, Banks. KNOW your tree, see the roots of who you are and where you came from. Understand your journey here and the tree you leave goes into the Earth's library, and it is a valued set of experiences and lessons that others can connect to. It will also be a choice of your gift of the privilege of the Source who allowed you the invitiation to Earth. It will stay behind as the essense of your journey forever remembered here. Megwitch.

No comments: