Wednesday, June 30, 2021

That pesky intuiton

For kids it is natural. Unless of course it is beaten out of them. It was natural for me, and it was NOT beaten out of me, although it was tried. I was told there was authority that cared and would make sure my needs were met and I was safe. That was true to a certain degree. The celebrations were limited, the successes were not noted, and the future, was fixed. I live with the notion that motion is the reality of earth and hers. Fixing it solid because of race, religion, politices or stature of any kind, simply NOT VIABLE in my way of thinking. People are told their health is FIXED> it is not. It is mutable and ever changing, based on the a million things. Happy people do not stay sick or broken, period. Happy people do not get in a rut, or create a fixed outcome. Every day is a potential success. I use my intuition to rise and shine, analyze my dreams, meditate and write, and check the cards I love. Then I am off to the races. The adventure of the day unfolds with my feelings about it. Is your intuition filling your cup, or draining it? Ask yourself this, IN PICTURES I CAN SEE, IN SOUNDS I CAN HERE HEAR, WITH WORDS I CAN UNDERSTAND, MAKE IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR TO ME... Then listen, take notes and begin again fresh and excited. NO ONE here can fix it, only you choose. i HAVE.

No comments: