Friday, June 4, 2021

Radiation??

We are here to radiate light, warmth, truth and joy. That is the whole job. Anyone interested? There is a microcosm of choices. Jobs, looks, neighborhoods, and more choices. YET the real deal, and the only sustainable quality is that love you radiate and take with you when you move on. Stand in the light - the SON/SUN is your torch, your fire, your vision, your growth and your healing journey made seeable and doable. That is all there is. No rich, no poor, no black, no white, just light, just love, just laughter. Today find your best place to absorb some light. I read, I write, I sun bathe, I animal care, I even cook once in awhile. I play and listen to music, I get and give healing therapy, I laugh out loud, alot, MOSTLY at myself. I think I am funny. That is what I radiate. WHAT DO YOU RADIATE? This world grows from the inside OUT. Start with your's. See you at the beach, it is going to be a day to be wet in the water!

No comments: