Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Class for kids In To It I GO!!!

Intuition is inate. A gift from Source. It is designed to direct and protect. It is survival and thrive when developed properly. Some need schooling on this gift and it's incredible magic. I am going to teach those who wish to develop theirs how I DO IT. I use my genetics, I use my astrological strengths and I use my archetypal totems. I am a HAWK, A CENTAUR, A WOLF and A BUFFALO! I shoot arrows in the form of snakes, as knowledge to the target who moves into my line of FIRE!!~ I am A DOUBLE FIRE SIGN, who use that love and that light, all day and all night to shine on my path, and ultimately my journey while here on Earth in service. The intuition, the IN TO IT I GO, is clear with the help of what comes naturally to me. Kids interested in this gift are invited to join me on July 23, 2021. 9 - 4 will be the time we need to start the development process. If you are willing to let me show your child what I know, the ages that can sign up are from 12 to 18. There will be another shorter version for shorter children soon. The cost is $225 and it includes lunch, and horses too. Email thehawc@gmail
with your reservation and we will get you registered. Thanks for your consideration, Dr. Sioux/Su.

No comments: