Monday, June 7, 2021

Time to connect the dots

In the lifescape of the human their/there/they're are connections that are clear and evident. Your birthdate is telling. Your birth year tells more. Your birthplace adds alot of flavor and your lineage brings you into humanity at that place where you feel familiar. My birth year is 1957, the year of the Rooster. For me it has been the shape of being that I learned to navigate in. I am up at dawn. I crow to the world to get up and show up. I am forceful in my playfulness. I am all about family and I love them together. I also hold a certain space alone. I am good that way. AND of course I love the barnyard and all the other animals it offers. It gives me a chance to strut my stuff! Take the time to learn your LIFESCAPE. It is helpful on so many levels. I carry the peace pipe and when the Rooster walks arounds crowing about rise and shine, health, happiness and horses, she offers a fun day to those wanting to connect the dots of their personal reality. I am offering a class this July for kids who would benefit by that teaching. Email me at thehawc@gmail if you have a kid looking to know who and why they are the way they are! Dr. Sioux/Su

No comments: