Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Center Stage

In your theatre, that you manage AND act in and pay for and maintain, what do you invite to center stage? My sister and I spoke yesterday of our mother and her mother. Center stage was cold and it felt like there/their/they're life together had an owing of some sort. SO I DREAMED. My Grandmother had to get married in 1929. My mother was that reason. I felt the chill of that commitment in them both. It never seemed to be discussed with light or love or forgiveness or understanding. There it remained FROZEN IN TIME. I needed to thaw it out, warm it up in the fire of my being, process it with grace and mercy and forgive us all for the pain and suffering it caused. When I married at 20 I was accused of that same SIN. I smiled and said, NOT TODAY! That is simply not true. I married under that shadow that day of their words, that were their truth NOT MINE. It took years for me to move out and move up toward the light of my truth, and leave the rest of their fears and judgements behind. In the end of my mother's life here/hear, she said she would like to come home with me the last day I saw her here. THEN SHE DIED SOON AFTER. today >TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR CENTER STAGE!! Who is the feature? What are they offering? YOUR STAGE, your choice! HONOR EACH OTHER'S JOURNEY, FOR THEY ARE UNIQUE TO EACH SOUL. Share your stories of recovery and healing, for they belong to the world. PUT them center stage! aND LET'S GET ON WITH LIVING, LAUGHING AND LOVING.

No comments: