Tuesday, June 15, 2021

The energy of the Stallion

The dog I rescued is a stud. I have never dealt with that in a dog before. My client says he has million dollar balls due to his pedigree. I have seen the loss of his balance because he needs to run and confront and stop at nothing to find the female of his dreams. I see the kidney disorder from a 5 year stint in that wild world. Red eyes, crazy over reacting, and a constant look to the distant and yes, his nose in the air of arrogance, thinking he is KING!!! The anxiety he feels when alone is overwhelming, he needs to be free and will stop at nothing, even his own loss, so break out. So we went for a walk, Jack and I. I said to my new friend, we are changing the matrix of your reality. I need you to listen, respond and not react, and NO NO NO you are not entitled here. You are part of a pack of dogs, horses, cats, chickens and HUMANS. We co-exist in harmony. No one gets hurt, no one gets wild, and no one is entitled to a free ride. YOU must pay your way each day with your beauty, strength and grace. I want you to over see the land. I need you to be gentle with the children, human and nature's babies. At the end of the day you will sleep peacefully with the crew and renew your spirit for the next day. I will feed you the best food, and I will take you on the greatest adventures. SO he sat and thought about giving in, and giving up his energy of the stallion. Keep tuned in for the conclusion, we will see where this goes. Remember all here, including animals, have choices. To live and love and feel safe and nourished, while having fun and doing something special, that is a CHOICE. The stallion needs a family and in the end, will take his herd of loved ones and protect them to death do they part.

No comments: