Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Surprises around the bend

In the offering of light and life here, nothing is more fun than a SURPRISE! It makes you laugh out loud, it gets your motor running, it makes looking forward to the next thing - HAPPEN! People have stopped looking forward, and being excited about it. I like to live like everyday is my birthday or christmas or go to river day or get a new puupy day or go to the mountain to ski day. It is a state of being alive, awake and ready for anything, especially a SURPRISE! I believe you will love the surprises coming our way. Earth is in line for a huge upgrade of surprising energy. THAT means we get the benefits that SHE gets. Lots who are not in touch with NATURE will be surprised! I think we all will be. Enjoy the magic, trust me when I say, we earned, we really did. Namaste'

No comments: