Sunday, November 1, 2020

What makes us tick?

Lineage is electric. DNA is alive and rotating and dictating and upgrading constantly. It is why there is so much interest. It offers a memory chip to be activated and brought into consciousness. In the first 18 years of life humans are in need of the family and it's his-tory. Explained and honored for what it was helps the child decide what is worth repeating and what must be healed. In my life, my family did not offer those lessons, and it took me a long time to gather the data ticking me off. I am a health, happiness and horse woman, it is my lineage, it ticks through my DNA, and I live it in love with it. The hanging of my family, the loss of my father, and the hidden history is all being processed into love, and light. The Dakota 38 plus 2 movie is for me to remember. WHAT movie are you in and processing now? The ticking of the reels/reals as the movie plays are your cue to be YOU! Tick tock, tick tock there is that reminder, that I am the one I came to save.

No comments: