Saturday, November 14, 2020

Another child died...

My friend lost his son. Another child died. There are lots left to love and lift up and laugh out loud with. If you have hurt a child, abandoned a child, abused a child, or even simply ignored or shushed a child. The time to remedy that is NOW! Our Earth is innocent. She is like a loving child, with her willingness to try again and again even though she has been neglected and abused. Kids are the same way. Hit after hit, and they still want a hug. TAKE a breath now. CONFLICT creates more CONFLICT and children die. Conflict creates DIS-EASE!! Inner and outer do incredible damage. I have a career because of that reality. In my old age, the tracker with the detector that I have been is ending her search. I did it and I did it with love for me, my family and my planet. The future is to make sure, that before another child dies, they KNOW that they are valuable, beautiful, wanted and will be missed when they are gone again. PLEASE find that child and tell them so. IT MAY BE the ONE still inside of YOU!

No comments: