Monday, November 16, 2020

Freedom Horse

In my blood and in my bones is a love for horses. I know them to be swift, strong, beautiful and they raise my vision up from the 5'5" that I stand at to over 8 feet tall. It is like climbing up the ladder, or sitting in the tree house of life. My life is gifted with freedom from this world I feel when I am up on their backs. I use that pure feeling of freedom and expanded vision to see in the distants/distance. To me, that would be ancestors, angels and aliens. I know that they care about this world, and I offer their input in my work here. A vision quest, a freedom horse ride, and YOU, are coming to the ranch here called Hawk's Ridge Ranch. Come and stay, and see what we see, a future full of hope, health, horses and happiness. It is time to ride with us into the light of the dawn of the age of aquarius. Dr. Su

No comments: