Tuesday, November 3, 2020

BROAD CAST

When the world opens her doors, her heart, her arms to her children, be ready to receive. Humans are tired, and sick, and sad, and suicidal. I see it, and I deal with it the way I know how. Earth was separated from the Divine and now she is reunited. It took us, to love our lives, our children's lives, and our planet, to raise the vibration enough to link in. NOW it begins with me and for me, and this beautiful life. I see the beauty in walking in and with nature. I teach it for the healing of the broken bodies, broken hearts, and lost souls that show up here. I turn few out that remain lost. There is a vision of love here, a healing that starts here, that opens to door to self. Then they go get the job done. Only when they are ready to stand up and clean up and be a part of the beauty seen/scene are they invited to return. We are here/hear listening to needs of the people, and answering with the truth we know/no. Limits are offered to the world forced on our children, where they are separated from the love of their familiy, and the life lived in LOVE!! Safe, secure, and in peace now we proceed. Freedom is ours, I offer it with my horses and the raised vision they give to the rier. See you soon, the barn is open, the ranch has space to share!!

No comments: