Monday, November 2, 2020

One with all things great and small

As a human, the feeling being separate is prepetuated constantly. Sized up from birth, categorized and filed where I am convienient those who lord this world it begins at the beginning. If you make too much noise, there are options that can muffle or even silence you. I fought for the right and the left, to be able to be Alternative and Holisitic Physicians. Spiritual, physical, and emotional support can come from choices other than drugs or surgery. Your right to life as you see and need it, is sanctioned by a Higher Authority, WHO gave you the right to CHOOSE. I tap into that daily and all night long. It is my choice. It covers me when I am cold, it strengthens me when I am weak, it energizes me when I am tired, and it supports me when I can no longer support myself. The greatest gift I get from above is the happiness and health it offers by overlighting me with the need and desire to live free and wild, on an organic farm with animals and land and fairies and guardian angels. TODAY as you decide many things, feel FREE to choose LOVE< LIGHT and laughter. You will be blessed, and healed and will walk in beauty all the days of your life, as a gift from the AUTHORITY of the CREATIVE SOURCE that is the GREAT I AM THAT I AM> cuz YOU ARE one with all things great and small, so be great!

No comments: