Monday, November 2, 2020

C A R E ? ? ?

Well care, self care, health care, day care, industries that are vital to this world. In an effort to be of service, first you must care, period. YOUR care of YOUR self, must be the 1st on your list for you to have enough overflowing to care in the other ways needed. Words mean little, action and evidence are everything. Tough love leaves care to the one who appears to have stopped caring. I see it my practice as a Naturopathic Physician, in my horse therapy programs with the addicted and the recently incarcerated. In relationships that rely on me, instead of US. I see those who drop their junk off, or on some one else, or the ground in front of them, without thinking that someone else will need to pick it up. We are not the ones who save you even though we care. That caring human angel already showed that way of caring. Today with me, in paradise, I will be, with those who CARE!

No comments: