Saturday, February 22, 2020

Kids and keys

I needed the keys. If they weren't given freely, I found them anyway. I needed the keys to knowing where and what was next. I love next, as much as I love now. Kids need you to let them have the keys as they grow. When they ask you a question, JUST answer them, truthfully. If you do not know the answer, tell them, YOU DO NOT KNOW - YET! Then say, I will find the key you seek and we will learn and go there together. Each kid also has their own set of keys. The vision quest of the coming of age around age 12, reveals those innate keys. Then together you and your child can work on that info too, before they fly the coop, keys in hand. My new grandson, Banks Thomas Ruof, came in on a very cool beam of light. 2-20-2020, a true visionary, an 8 and a Leo Rising willing to shout it out. He will need keys, and Martin and Jessie will help him, so will Nana Susie and Aunt Carly Syfko. This is time, for full disclosure. Hand over the keys please, share your ride with us all. What I know is worth sharing, and what you know, is worth learning. Unity Consciousness
in the light of love and life are the only direction to go from here.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Congradulations!! He is a beauty not to be reckoned with..❤❤❤✌✌✌