Monday, February 24, 2020

WHAT EVER you SAY is WHAT YOU GET!

Even if it has a NO before the WAY, in the commonly used phrase - NO WAY. YOU get the way. KNOW and NO mean the same thing. I hear the cries of those sick and tired and broke and lonely. They talk about it openly, as opposed to a conversation of what if's. What if I changed my diet, my attitude, my location or my vocation??? What if I were the Creator's spark, child of the Universe, given great superpowers to be here, and then to be the best version of that ME? I would ask questions and allow answers that made me smile to help me align to a life worthy. THEN I would appreciate that ability and great gift all the days I have here. It is all I get. It is all I take when I move on. SO...Say what you want. Make wishes, add sounds and colors to them, draw them, and put them on the wall, or frig, or mirror to see. THEN believe that wishes come true. THEY DO! ASK my new grandson, Banks's mom and dad, Martin and Jessie Ruof!! They will tell you miracles are for everyone, believe and receive!

No comments: