Monday, February 17, 2020

Still...

Life can be very still sometimes. It is called the CALM. It generally comes before the storm. WHen things change quickly. When you are being told to be still, do it. If you do not, you will shown to be still. It can break your leg, or even break your heart. The body will be heard. So...if I told you 20 minutes per day to meditate, and be still, and you would stay healthy and in tact, would you do it? It is free. Many years ago I learned to meditate. I asked the teacher how long would be good. She said 20 minutes. I said, I do not have that extra kind of time. Yet, I told the Universe I would really appreciate their help with that needed time allotment. Next morning they woke me up earlier than usual. They said here is your time, use it well. I have now for decades, it serves me well. It keeps well. It supports me in balancing every day in advance. Sound good? It should, Be still and let it sink in. You deserve to be well.

No comments: