Saturday, February 1, 2020

A new contract

I love variety, it is the spice of life. I throw as many balls in the air as I can so see how many I can juggle. I drop a few, but catch some too. The energy of life is like those balls of fire I juggle. I see them, in real eyes/realize. I tell the story of how they work and what to do to upgrade their fields of energy. Virus, bacteria, parasite and fungus, all play an important role in our world. It is good news. Creator did not create mis-takes. Learning to navigate it when it shows up, learning what triggers a flare up, and learning that the whole time, you hold the JOY-STICK is what I teach. YOu, your health, your reality - is NO MIS-TAKE. It offers so much growth, it stimulates learning and loving the lessons. I have a space and place where I live and work, I do the Naturopathic Doctor job, and I do the healer and seer job too. Animals and kids have always commanded my attention. I can not bear to see them in less, lack or loss of love or light. Now I look to the seniors, who in their journeys, survived. Let's make a new contract, to share our gifts of experience and bring them into fullness. I am teaching fit not fat> at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in 2 weeks, come and join us. Share your energy with us as we share ours with you. Together our lights get brighter, our vision gets bigger and helping those kids and critters gets done! Sign up at thehawc.com Hawk's Ridge Ranch, Hudson, Wisconsin.

No comments: