Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Time for introductions

I love to introduce people to people. As a child I would bring strangers to the party, or two groups that seemed to be in contrast, together. I find I can explain things in a way that it can be understood. I AM LIBRA RISING> My whole life is about - introductions resulting in harmony. Meet, greet, agree to disagree or create a common bond and go do something together. I am commonly that common bond. That inviter in me inviting you to come along and see what's going on. Some people have one posse their whole life. That works for them. I live the life of wanting to know them all. The pied piper in me calling to you to show up and join the party. Even in the darkest corners of this world my pipe is heard. I have met and brought out of hiding quite a few characters. I was introduced to holistic health care long ago and I have spent 3 decades introducing it to those looking for choices. A perfect job for that Libra Rising woman. As we move solidly into 2020, the vision of unity, truth and harmony are settling in now. We are getting a chance to be horrified with the revelations, the secrets of dark choices, and the healing potential all at the same time. Do not be afraid. Stand in the light, like a shower of protection, first thing every morning, then introduce yourself to the day. You are divine, so safe and loved are automatic. KNOW THAT for sure, and when you are ready, go introduce yourself! We are looking forward to meeting you soon. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: